Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's in a Name?

A friend messaged me and asked if my blog title came from a comedic play. The answer is no.

My blog title comes from a song from As Tall As Lions. It's also the name of their newest album. As my first post says, this was their summer. I've listened to the album probably about 200 times. It's amazing.

But the blog title also has deeper significance.

I've been slowly getting rid of my possessions. It's a painful process, but a necessary one. It's helping me to feel less bogged down. Plus, since reading The Gospel According to Larry (more on this book in another post), it's something I wanted to do.

These things don't define me. They're not what's important about life. I mean:

In the end, you can't it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment