Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Trouble with Drinking

Last night there was a breech in the hull of kindness. Not really sure what happened. Except that there was alcohol involved.
Which is not an excuse. It simply fueled the fire. An example: There's a good portion of last night that I don't remember.
I do know that, you guessed it, I was acting like a jerk. This is why I should stop drinking. It never turns out well. Then there's the hangover. Have you ever tried repairing damages while being EXTREMELY sick?
Why do I get angry over such stupidness? I've not really outgrown temper tantrums. They take a different shape, but they're still there.

Acts of Kindness
27. Let the anger from last night dissipate.
28. Encouraged TJ to talk to Kevin
29. Went to hang out with my grandparents
30. Offered to help plan a church service
31. Offered to speak to LGBTU about UU service
32. Told the cashier at Wal-mart that she missed some items when scanning my stuff
33. Complimented Jeff and Bree's outfits
34. Refraining from losing my temper when my grandma was being angry in the store

Acts of Kindness Done for Me
Two people offered to share hymnals with me at Church
Many people came up to me at Church to welcome me
Grandparents fed me dinner
My grandma took me clothes shopping
Grandpa gave me supplies for soldering
Grandparents gave me food to bring home
Jeff offering for me to hang out with him and Bree
Natalie helping with my application at Pier One

No comments:

Post a Comment